BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

On my field trip one day we went to a AWESOME play. At first, cavemen came in and I'll just say what they said in English.So anyway, one of them hit the other guy's hand and he went, "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaooooooooooo!," like in ROCK AND ROLL and then they started singing we will we will rock you! And then the other one said I will I will rock you. And the other said how? AND THE other one said, "Like this!," and picked up a giant rock. And then he said, "No." And then this monk came out and he talked about some church stuff and then they started playing some Star Wars music and he said, "Bring it on!" and pulled out a red light saber. Stay tuned for the next installment of the Different Kinds of Music.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like a really fun field trip.

Maybe I should take my students.

-Dad

Grammy A said...

That is a crack up, Aidan! So, the cavemen were singing "We will rock you!" Spanish? I LOVE hearing about your school experiences... so KEEP 'EM COMING!

I think it is SO awesome that you're going to school and speaking Spanish all day! Not very many kids get that kind of opportunity. I know your aunts and uncles are SO jealous of you guys and all the cool stuff you're doing. They'd LOVE their kids (your cousins) to be able to do what you're doing!

I also loved talking to you on the phone last night. Well... it was MY last night, but YOUR today! It is SO weird that when you're getting ready for school... I'M GETTING READY FOR BED!

I love you. Have a fun and safe time on the Bucknell field trip! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO Abuelita

Kirsten said...

That sounds like a fantastic play! Or maybe it was just your discription that was awesome- that's more likely. I'm glad you're having fun and liking school.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Aidan. I am in New York City. I enjoyed reading your Blog about the field trip. I sounds like the rock and roll cave men was interesting.

Keep on writing. We are all interested in what you are doing.

Love,

Papa

Bob Pie said...

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!